Brierwood Country Club
Hamburg, United States
5324 Rogers Road Hamburg, NY 14075
In 1956 Bethlehem Steel Co. acquired 400 acres on Rogers Road between Cloverbank Rd. and Amsdell Rd. for the Bethlehem Management Club. The club was established in 1958 and built in 1959. Bethlehem Management along with course architects Gordon and Gordon constructed this 18 hole, 7061 yard championship layout. The Club was solely used by Bethlehem employees and their families as their personal playground. Many enjoyed laying by the pool and swimming, while others teed it up on the golf course. A 12 lane bowling alley was designed and built along with the Clubhouse, as well as two private tennis courts, a basketball court, and horseshoe pits.
In June of 1997 Arnold Palmer Golf Management bought Brierwood Country Club and has recently turned the club over to C-Bons International Golf Group, or CBIGG Management, LLC. C-BONS International Golf Group is a Nevada-based company, with funding from C-BONS, a Hong Kong investment group.