WALTON HEATH EXPERIENCE GOLF DAY 2019
Here is your chance to play one of the world’s top courses, following in the footsteps of golfing legends such as Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Justin Rose. On Thursday, 6th June 2019, just three days after many of the world’s top professionals gather at Walton Heath to compete in the U.S. Open Qualifier.
This special event will be tailored to meet the needs of individuals, small groups or larger parties who wish to entertain clients, reward colleagues or simply enjoy a day out with friends in the style of a corporate golf day including:
• A Walton Heath goody bag and demo on live scoring facility
• Buffet breakfast in our Dining Room
• Shotgun start on the world famous Old Course at 10.30am (depending on numbers)
• Nearest the pin, longest drive and ‘beat the pro’ competitions
• Halfway house refreshments
• A videographer will be present to capture the day’s highlights
• Three-course carvery lunch with wine
• And more...!
Find out more by calling Jemma Overing on 01737 817632 or email her at